Look here for information about transcripts.

Requests for transcripts must be made in person or in writing by the individual (if over 18 years of age). If a student under 18 years of age is transferring to another school, a parent/guardian or the new school must request the transcript.

Seniors, the final transcript request form can be here. It must be submitted to the guidance office by June 13.

All fines must be paid or cleared before FINAL transcripts will be released.

To request the transcript in person, please visit the Guidance Office at Lakes High School. It is open weekdays from 7AM-3PM, with the exception of holidays.

To request the transcript in writing please submit the attached form with all information completed. An authorized signature is MANDATORY. (Your signature, if over 18 or parent/guardian if under 18).

Transcripts for students that graduated prior to June 2010 must contact Clover Park District Office, Student Service Center, 10903 Gravelly Lake Drive SW, Room 5, Lakewood, Washington 98498. Student Service Center can also be reached by telephone at 253-583-5154 or email at [email protected].There will be a charge of $3 per transcript.

(please allow 5 business days to process your request)

Mail Requests To:
Lakes High School Attention: Registrar
10320 Farwest Drive SW
Lakewood, Washington 98498

Fax Requests To:
Attention: Registrar